The Hart Compass Conference is a two days conference which will take place in Vitalia Seehotel, Hamburg, Germany. It will be conducted from 18th January to 20th January 2018.
This conference is segmented for nurses and other people from the eminent profession who are related to this field. This conference focuses on modern interventional cardiology and expands sandig. The discussion will be about comprehensive healthcare focussing of interplay of heart, kidneys, brain and autonomic nervous system.
Why should you attend this event?
- Main focus on modern interventional cardiology.
- Emphasis is on update and new developments in the field.
- Invites prominent and distinguished experts from this field.
- Extensive overview lectures on a number of important areas.
- Network with the experts in a friendly setting.
- Share and exchange of information with specialists in the field.